Zane received the all-clear from his doctor this morning. However, she wants us to call the surgeon if he gets even the slightest hint of a runny nose. We are very fortunate to have her; she seems as protective of Zane as we are.
Because I have been a massive ball of anxiety this week over the surgery, my mom decided she will fly intoDurango and drive with Zane and me to Denver . That way, I will not be alone in my waiting and worrying.
Zane’s surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am at Rocky Mountain Children's Hospital. We have to be at the hospital at 6:00am for prep. Yikes, that’s early! The surgery can range from 3-4 hours. I know I won’t be eating breakfast on Monday morning J
Thanks for keeping Zane in your thoughts and prayers.
Because I have been a massive ball of anxiety this week over the surgery, my mom decided she will fly into
Zane’s surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am at Rocky Mountain Children's Hospital. We have to be at the hospital at 6:00am for prep. Yikes, that’s early! The surgery can range from 3-4 hours. I know I won’t be eating breakfast on Monday morning J
Thanks for keeping Zane in your thoughts and prayers.
Yeah on the all clear!!!!
ReplyDeleteBoo about the nerves! But, I do know what you mean. Keep us posted on how it all goes.
Holly McCormick
I am so glad your mom is going to be there with you. Thinking of you and Zane and sending hugs. XO
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well today! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, Susan... had no idea. I can't imagine what you must be going thru. Remember many of us are praying for your beautiful boy and for the hands of the surgeons. Thoughts are with you today. ((hugs))
ReplyDelete