“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Flu

The flu has hit our house. Not the H1N1, but a horrible stomach virus. Justin wound up with a nasty bout of it beginning earlier this week. Of course, he is always the first, lucky recipient of these things since he basks in kindergarten germs five days a week. Now Zane appears to have it, too. Zane was supposed to have his transition evaluation today in Durango, but we had to cancel it. Instead, the boys are home with me, loading up on Gatorade/Pedialyte and getting lots of rest. I guess this stuff is going around. I just don’t want it in my home. Is that selfish or what?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just as paranoid about getting the bug in our house. that's what I'm already worrying about having another sibling - passing germs to Vera. Hope Zane gets better soon. I love the new pix - handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.