“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Steps

While I held Zane's hands over his head today, he took eight consecutive steps!!! Yesterday he took a few, but I thought it was probably a one-time deal. Not so. I am so excited that I needed to share with everyone!

BTW...both boys are feeling much better today. Turned out to be a 24-hour thing for Zane; Justin had it a lot longer, but he's well and at school today.

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting day!! I'm so happy for the joy in your day today! Two healthy boys (I REALLY don't like the stomach-bug type stuff...) and a little dude determined to beat the odds all around!! So fun hearing about what's going on in your precious family's lives. Yesterday, I looked at all your FB pics a was blown away by the adventure and beauty that you capture...LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing! Missy Steele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited to hear that too! Great job Zane and momma! Oh this is so great. Vera is doing some steps assisted under the arms...hope to follow in Zane's footsteps : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am so happy and excited beyond words. Go Zaner!

    Glad you're all feeling better.
    Much love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.