“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Monday, June 27, 2011

Overdue Skiing Video

In January, the boys were able to ski together for the first time thanks to Adaptive Sports Association!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! BTW, I'll be waving in your general direction this coming week. We'll be arriving in Buena Vista on Saturday and staying until the 9th. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and safe trip, Leslie. I will wave back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video. I'm in Georgia but I just waved in a northwesterly direction.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video made me cry tears of joy and gratitude. Thank you for sharing, Susan. Love, Tui

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.