Zane is scheduled for kidney surgery on September 12th at Children’s Hospital. He and I will make the drive, and I will stay with him in the hospital since he will be in-patient. Jeff and Justin will remain at home.
I tried to coordinate the surgery consultation for his ptosis for the same trip, but of course things could not be so easy. The only appointment they had was a week before his surgery date. There is no way I am paying for hotel rooms for additional week for a simple consultation (there are rarely rooms available at the two Ronald McDonald Houses in Denver when I call) . Zane’s eye appointments will have to wait until 2012.
Please keep thoughts for him as his surgery approaches.
I will keep Mr. Zane in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry you couldn't get the eye consult coordinated with everything else. We can rarely get things like that done either. Good luck, and keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteHolly McCormick