“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lovin' the Water

Apparently both of my boys are water babies. I took them to the Durango Recreation Center today to play in the pool. They both had a blast. Zane stood and splashed the entire time he was in the water. When I took him out—thinking he needed a break—he straightened his legs and scooted himself off my lap: his way of saying he did not want to sit out. Sure enough, he was completely ecstatic when he was back in the pool.  I guess this means it’s time to move to the beach—or at least get a second home near one. *Wishful thinking*

Also, Zane and our family received another mention in The Durango Herald.

2 comments:

  1. So happy that Zane is enjoying the water with his big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! I really do appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment...I read each and everyone of them. I hope your day is a good one and that you will come back again soon. Have a lovely weekend!Take care. Nelson Souzza :)

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.