“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good News!

After all the stress of a denial letter, things have (seemingly) been resolved. After another call to the woman at the Department of Human Services, I was told rather nonchalantly she had the packet in her mitts as we spoke. But we are proceeding with apprehension because it is hard to trust someone who erroneously sent out a letter stating all of Zane’s medical benefits had been terminated as of 7/31. I wrote a follow-up letter to reiterate what she had told me: there would be no lapse in Zane’s coverage.

On a happier note…Zane is mastering the art of standing! He has worked hard all summer at standing from a seated position and playing independently at a bench. I will stop writing since the video paints a much better picture. Check out our little guy. He is incredible!




4 comments:

  1. I cannot watch video (technical problem), but am overjoyed to read that Zane has mastered standing up. Me and Kathy love that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally marvelous! Yay, Zane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. You have given me hope yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy! Way to go Zane! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.