
Yes! We’re home. Zane was discharged late yesterday afternoon after he proved (in true Zane superhero fashion) that he was emptying his bladder okay (check), that his pain was under control (check), and that he tolerated his feeds (check). We’ve managed to do pain management without narcotics, though we do have Tylenol with codeine on hand just in case. Zane was a real trooper on the ride back, as well.
We are so very grateful to the volunteers at the downtown Denver Ronald McDonald House. They were awesome! We also appreciate the doctors, nurses, and staff at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children. They rock! Even though everyone made our experience easy and memorable, we are grateful to be home.
Praise the Lord, I'm happy for Zane. Let's keep that drive alive and move forward.
ReplyDeleteI am reading this, and filled with awesome wonder for Zane and his family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy Zane is home. My heart and payers are with you. I stopped by via Lydia's blog and I'm following now, not because of the blogfest, but because I want to continue following Zane's superheroism.
ReplyDeleteYay! I hope you guys celebrated a little this weekend!
ReplyDelete