“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Monday, March 12, 2012

Skiing with the Z

This past week, my brother was in town. On Saturday, we all went skiing at Purgatory with him. Once again, the volunteers at Adaptive Sports did not disappoint. In fact, they were amazing! The weather was warm, and Zaner managed to get in six runs (one more than Justin). But don't tell Justin I said that. He's very competitive.

Here's one of the few non-blurry videos we have from the day. Jeff is racing ahead to catch up with super-speedy Justin.


5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! If I was going to ski that's the way I want to do it, too, someone behind me while I ride in a chair. Obviously, there isn't much skiing in Iowa and nothing like that around here. Zane is so lucky to get to do the fun stuff! He looks like he enjoys it, too. You and Jeff are awesome parents, giving him such great experiences.
    Holly McCormick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful--I love it. I'm with Holly. I've never been a skiier, but the way Zane is skiing looks much more appealing to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see Zane having fun. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot ski...I am the most ungraceful person falling and saying things no one should ever have to hear all the way down the mountain! It is so great to see Zane having such fun and I am very impressed by his skills :)

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.