“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aunt Sara


Last year in April, Zane lost his Aunt Sara in a tragic car accident. She was one of those few people out in the world who truly connected with him. She would visit, so anxious to hold him. They would snuggle and cuddle together so sweetly.

We miss you so much, Sara.

7 comments:

  1. I love stopping here to see Zane's smiling face. I heart him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. It's so sad to lose someone important to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your loss. Zane looks like a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, life can be so hard. I 'm amazed sometimes at how we all forge on anyway. Heartwrenching that you, as well as your son, have lost someone who loved you both, way, way before her time. I am holding you up today in a little prayer to whoever might be listening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was tragic.
    She still lives with that smile on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how awful!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure Zane and you miss her terribly.

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.