“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Daily Beast

I posted this once before, but here is my article written about the beginning of our journey with Trisomy 18.






4 comments:

  1. lovely post for D
    do check out my D at GAC a-z

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a little girl at our church, Lillian, with Trisomy. Best wishes to you and your family.

    grtlyblesd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this Daily Beast article. I have tears in my eyes. There is no love like parents has for their child. I wish I could send you strength. Good luck and God bless you and yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.