“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Children's Hospital


Zane and I will be heading to Children’s Hospital in the upcoming days for clinics: ophthalmology, the ptosis surgery consult we’ve been attempting for awhile now, and GI. We’ll try to stay at the Ronald McDonald House again. This time around, I’m actually looking forward to the trip. No surgeries, no slick and snowy passes (fingers crossed). Just a relatively laid-back trip. That is, as long as Zane doesn’t grind his teeth during the entire ride.


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your little guy is a real miracle child. I stopped by on a A-Z fly-by, and I'm glad to have found your blog. Good luck with your Zane. He's already beaten the odds, and I hope he continues to do so. Happy A-Zing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Zane have a good trip and that all goes well.
    Please kiss Zane on his forehead and tell him there are people praying for him to grow up and be a beautiful man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic looking young lad you have in Zane! I am familiar with the disease he has as it occurs mainly in females (80% of the time).

    I truly hope that Zane continues to defy the odds and lives to be the test case for longevity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so awesome. sounds like he was blessed with you, just as you are with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Defy the odds little man, show the world you want to be heard! The RMH served as a great place, when my brother's family needed it... It is the only place I donate to... all the best!

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    A to Z Co-Host
    IZOMBIE: Visit the Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in awe. Of Zane, of your strength, of your journey. Thank you for sharing this.

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.