
It is amazing! Zane slept through both nights at camp. While we were able to enjoy nice evenings (albeit with quite a few mosquitoes) and nights, Zane did become fussy on our Saturday hike. We attempted to take the Cross Mountain Trail, but only made it to the twenty-minute mark when Zane wailed. We gave him a break at trailside with some sweet potatoes. He continued to border on fussiness, so I took him back to the parking lot in his Kelty carrier, which he inherited from Justin. Of course, after a few minutes back on the trail, Zane was perfectly content. By then, it was too late for me to catch up with Jeff and Justin (I’m a slow hiker). I didn’t get to do what I wanted to do (hike) or see what I wanted to see (meadows and other cool stuff), but I did get to enjoy some nice one-on-one time with my littlest guy in the sweet mountains of Telluride. That counts for a lot!
Wish I had mountains trails and national parks to bring Vera to. Lucky you Zane!
ReplyDelete