“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend

Jeff and I celebrated our anniversary in Ouray. Jeff’s parents drove from John Day, Oregon to watch the boys for an extended weekend. We really appreciate their generosity in doing that for us. It takes them approximately 16 hours to get here by car. Jeff and I hiked a couple of almost-five-mile-trails and visited the hot springs. We returned to some good news: Zane’s ultrasound of his kidneys and liver is normal (no tumors). Obviously, we are very relieved.

2 comments:

  1. hooray for no wilm's tumor! Vera will be going for her 6 monthly kidney ultrasound as well in 2 days time.

    lovely picture of your handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A normal abdominal u/s is always good news! Soon Morgan will not have to do that anymore. Yippee! I can't believe how long we have been doing that.

    I love the new pic. Your boys are both just too cute!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.