“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A List


It’s a rare thing when I go to the doctor. Something has to be really wrong. Outside of the dentist and optometrist, I have only one doctor or health provider. This prompted me to make a list of all Zane’s health providers. It’s lengthy, so have a seat.


Pediatrician

Osteopath

Dentist

Ophthalmologist

Hand therapist

Physical therapist (at home)

Physical therapist (at school)

Occupational therapist

Speech therapist

Cardiologist

Urologist

Nutritionist

Surgeon

Rehab physician

An on-and-off-again CNA

Audiologist

Geneticist

Adaptive equipment specialist

Enteral feeding supply company

A second medical supply company

Pharmacist

Whew! I’m tired just writing it and thinking about all of the appointments he has.

Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. I find it amazing that you have accomplished so much with Zane. I love the photos of the ski trip...fantastic! Love you, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.