This past week, Zane's Aunt Sara died tragically. He and Sara had an amazing bond with one another. They often spent time with each other in the purist of peace and quiet. Seeing Zane and Sara together sincerely touched my heart. Not only was Sara an incredible aunt to Zane, but she treated Justin with equal love and attention. She will be missed beyond belief. Out hearts are completely shattered. Please say prayers for my brother, Steve (her husband), and for Sara's parents, Kim and Linda Collis.
I'm so sorry Susan. Where are the services?
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this Susan. Just terrible. Your family is in our prayers and thoughts. If I can do anything for them, please let me know.
ReplyDeleteSusan, I don't know the words to express how awful this is and how terrible we all feel. My mom has kept us updated, and our prayers and thoughts have been flowing toward all of you since then. Thanks for posting the photo. It is good to see her smiling face with Zane. Let us know when, where to send our condolences. Love, Carol
ReplyDeleteSusan, I am so sorry for you and your family. My prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteSusan, I have no words of comfort in the wake of such a great loss. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteSusan, honey, I am so sorry for you, Steve and your families. Many thoughts and prayers go out to you. Love, Vicky
ReplyDeleteSending my love to you guys. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteAll my thought and prayers...
xoxo
Corinne
Susan, my heart breaks for you and your family. Such a beautiful picture of
ReplyDeleteAunt Sara holding Zane. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
XO
Erin
@Jen... The service is tomorrow at 11:00 at West Resthaven Memorial Chapel, 63rd Ave. and Northern.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry for your loss! Your family is in my prayers!
ReplyDelete