Jeff had called me on Friday morning, reporting that Zane had a fever. He has been sick all weekend and into today. It appears he has a stomach virus, which may last as long as 10 days. He's been cranky and lethargic; very un-Zane like.
We are missing Sara so very much that I wanted to share some additional pictures to celebrate her inner and outer beauty, and how deeply she will be missed.
We love you, Sara.

Thanks for sharing these, Susan. It is odd how I'm learning more about her now than I knew before. She touched so many lives. I regret not having known her better, and glad your families were able to spend quality time together.
ReplyDeleteLove, Carol
p.s. Hope Zane feels better soon.
p.p.s. I'm amazed at how much Steven looks like your dad in that photo,& how much Justin has grown
Thanks, Carol. Sara was beyond amazing. I just cannot believe she is gone. I appreciate your sentiments.
ReplyDeleteBTW...Zane is fully recovered now. I will post an update soon.