“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Road to Recovery

Aside from being a little tired, Zane seems to be returning to his normal, smiley self. I am not surprised he wants to rest and sleep, given the fact that he was restless, crying, and unhappy for five days. We did some light exercise and read a couple of books together this morning. But it looks as though dehydration may have been the problem over the weekend.

Thanks again for all the positive thoughts and prayers for Zane.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad Zane is feeling better. I was sending lots of love, maybe that helped. :) (I know it never hurts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Goodness! Glad to hear things are getting back to normal and that Zane is getting some much needed rest. :)

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.