Zane visited the dentist yesterday for his six-month
checkup. The people at that pediatric office are so sweet with him and very
accommodating to his needs. Once again, I had forgotten to take the camera with
me. I wish I had. He looked so big reclining in the big chair.
Zane loved having his teeth cleaned and was extremely cooperative
with the hygienist—until she got to the flossing part. He pursed his lips,
turned his head, and tried to wiggle off the chair. The child may not speak a
word, but he definitely knows how to communicate. It took some effort on the hygienist’s
part, but she managed to floss all of his teeth. Eventually.
He went away cavity-free for the third time in a row. Even
the dentist commented on his brilliant and winning smile. He definitely knows
how to melt hearts and dazzle people with that beautiful grin!
How could you forget the camera when near Zane?
ReplyDeleteCavity-free third time, wow, and yes does he dazzle people with his spirit. And grin.
I do live that grin! Glad he did great. Congrats on cavity-free!
ReplyDeleteHow could anyone resist Zane's charms?! Glad to hear the dentist appt. went so well. Hope you all are having a good summer so far.
ReplyDeleteHolly & Morgan
so cool that zane likes the dentist---really horrible memories with my special needs kids--yeah they--thank the Lord -never had any cavities--but they screamed and cried so much, that the poor dentist would always come out and apologize!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
ReplyDelete