I realized I hadn’t posted an update in awhile. So…here I
am.
Zane is suffering through a cold right now, but has his
entire entourage of medicines to help him through it all. With the Albuterol
and the Flo-Vent, he seems to get over respiratory infections a lot faster than
I do.
On top of his congestion, the retching has reared its ugly
head again and returned. Fortunately, we received the dosing for a prophylactic
antibiotic that should alleviate his symptoms. He only started it yesterday, so
we’ll see how it goes.
On the school front, things are going swimmingly. Zane has
the right paraprofessionals in place for him and his fragile medical needs, and
it seems everyone is well-trained now. I can finally relax when it comes to
Zane’s education. *His brother’s is a whole different story, but I’ll save my
rants for my friends and family. Aren’t you all lucky?*
Thanks for checking in on Zane. We’re gearing up for our
first snow this weekend, so we’re breaking out the footed jammies.
Bet you are ready to break out skis soon too! Sorry to hear all isn't well in Justin's school world. But I am happy to hear you feel good about Zane's. You guys are always in my prayers! I love getting updates!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that school is going better (at least for Zane)--what a relief! What grade is your older son in?
ReplyDeleteMy middle son, Kieran, has had some retching problems too. I'm not terribly worried about it, but my husband hates it. Certain smells make him retch. It got to the point a few years ago when every time we would be in a restaurant, he would have to run out before we finished our meal.
I think Zane will enjoy the snow, glad the education scene is improving for him.
ReplyDeleteWish you all a happy Thanksgiving.
wow snow---do the kids adore snow?---glad things are going so well on the school thing---keep well and good thoughts :)
ReplyDelete