One of Zane’s favorite things outside of vestibular motion
is music. But, like the rest of us, he is selective. When Justin was much
younger, I played soothing Putumayo mixes for
him quite a lot, which he really enjoyed. When Zane was in the PICU back in
2007, I played the Native American Putumayo disc for him while he was on a
ventilator. I truly believed it helped him to recover.
But those days of
soothing tunes are gone—at least for Zane. While Justin enjoys pop and dance
music, Zane is our hard and classic rock guy. AC/DC? Loves it! Velvet Revolver?
Bring it on! If you played some Iron Maiden for him, he likely wouldn’t
complain (can’t say that about some of us in the household). And as you can see by the photo, he absolutely
adores Led Zeppelin.
Hanging out with Robert Plant!
Rock out, Zane!
I LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDelete