Zane's ski season has come to an end. He made his final run this past Monday with Adaptive Sports. It was an amazing day (with a slight a.m.irritant that was later resolved). But Zane had a wonderful time, and I had the fortune to ski with him for the first (and probably only) time this winter. I wished I would have taken more photos, but it was quite a lot of work to keep myself upright on skis. Plus, I'm paranoid about dropping things like ski poles (that I apparently don't even use), gloves, and cameras.
Since so many of you expressed how much you enjoy the skiing-related photos, here is a last hurrah as the season comes to a close.
Since so many of you expressed how much you enjoy the skiing-related photos, here is a last hurrah as the season comes to a close.
The chair lift.
Getting buckled in. Note the Sponge Bob helmet.
Skiing with Chuck.
A nice, tasty snack for the end of the day: the tassle on the end of his hat.
Thanks to Adaptive Sports for making it possible for Zane to ski. A special thanks to the volunteers who gave up their free time to take our kiddo out on the slopes, especially Darren and Chuck. You guys are truly awesome!
Susan,
ReplyDeleteI love these pics. I am so glad Zane had such a great time skiing. You have given him a lifelong recreational activity. Tell him Morgan is jealous of the Spongebob helmet. We are kind of Spongebob freaks here, lol.
It is funny how much Zane reminds me of Morgan. That picture of him with his tassle in his mouth is so Morgan, too. We are going to have to get these boys together sooner rather than later!
love,
Holly
He must have had a blast! What a great thing to be able to do. But what is it about kids and chewing their clothes? :)
ReplyDelete