“Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Chillin'

The start of school is getting close. Hard to believe, really. It seems to come earlier and earlier every year. I remember (back in the day) when school started in September. After Labor Day. Now it begins smack in the middle of summer. What's up with that?

That said, here are some summer pictures of Zane.

"Seriously, is baseball season over yet?" (Zane after one of J's baseball games).

PBA, watch out!

The honey bears at Honeyville Colorado are beyond awesome!

Yes, fast asleep in the pool. It was a rough day. 

1 comment:

  1. It is kind of weird that schools start back in August now. I can't really see the point.

    I totally want one of those honey bears now. :D

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
Susan is a YA and Adult contemporary novelist, as well as an advocate for social change. Her essays have been published both nationally and regionally, including a brief stint in The Daily Beast. She lives in the Southwest with her family.