What an amazing day! Busy, but amazing. It definitely eased
my stress level, which I really needed.
The deets:
Justin had an early baseball game in Durango. Unfortunately,
they lost. But I can see some amazing batting potential in J once he connects
with the ball! I’m so proud of him. Zane was such a great kiddo during the 1-½
hours of play. He hung out, “helping” me keep score. Basically what that
amounted to was me stealing kisses when I got the chance.
After the game—the River Trail. I managed to get Justin’s
bike in the back of my car. As expected, Zane and I could not keep up, so
Justin had to wait on us. We went from 29th to 9th Street
and back. Not sure about the distance, but it took us 1-½ hours. Zane was
pretty mellow this time. Justin wants to go back tomorrow (we’ll see), so we
can stop at the fish hatchery.
We grabbed a fast-food lunch (not something I normally do),
rushed back home to shower and change, and then headed back to Durango. The
boys went to a program called Tambo (a day care of sorts for families who have
children with special needs) while my friend, Melanie, and I had dinner and did
some shopping on Main Avenue. When I picked the boys up, one of the volunteers
was cuddling with Zane. There may have been more stolen kisses while I was
away, but there’s no way to confirm. For the record, I’ve caught quite a few
people smooching my little guy on the sly.
The weather was beautiful. My boys were beautiful. It was a
great day! Here are some pics.
I know, it's a picture of Justin. Hopefully he won't care about this one being on the blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment