Happy Zane
Zane woke up this morning in a good mood, showing signs of
his happy self again. So we decided he was well enough to go to school. But on
the ride there with dad and brother, he started fussing. He was in school for
maybe an hour when I had to head to town to pick him up. While the drive into Durango is a very
beautiful one, I am growing quite sick of the scenery at this point. Our drive
to the school is a 35-minute one. There is only so much iPod I can listen to,
only so many mountain curves I can navigate, before it gets old. So Zane has
been resting for most of the day with the exception of the ride back to town to
pick his brother up from school.
Zane’s pediatrician called from her vacation spot to check
on Zane. How awesome is that? She reviewed all the supplemental things we
should be doing for him to make him well: extra fluids, probiotics, extra elderberry,
and respiratory medications. Hopefully, he will rest enough throughout the
weekend to be well enough to see his way through a full day of school on
Monday.
Thanks again for the good thoughts and for the prayers for
Zane and his well-being.
great pic of zane--so handsome!---sounds like you have a wonderful doctor---hope this week is a good one :)
ReplyDelete